“You can’t just eat garbage!” – what I said to Abram this morning after finding a rapper in his mouth that he took out of the garbage without me seeing.
Things I am Thankful for This week
1) Abram’s health- even though he is almost completely healed from some nasty bronchitis and a double ear infection, it could have been worse. There’s a plethora of things that could be wrong with him, but that is not the case. I am so thankful for that.
2) Food in our house- Daniel only gets paid every two weeks, and that last paycheck was used for bills. So this weeks menu has been really scarce, but I know that compared to most of the world, my pantry is overflowing. We never go hungry.
3) A great mom- we had some good talks on the phone this week. Lots of laughter, which hasn’t happened in a while.
4) Good friends- My friend Michelle turned 26, another year for a beautiful person. I’m also thankful for my friends here in Lake City. Livin’ life together. Oh, and my friend Kay gave me a great pair of tan suede boots. I had been wanting some for a long time.
5) Lazy Wednesday- Kim took Abram for the day, and I didn’t do ANYTHING. I watched 6 episodes of glee and ate chicken fingers. I really needed some physical rest, so it was awesome.
6) A great mother-in-law- for reasons mentioned in number five, but also because she is always helping us.
7) Fitting into an old dress- I managed to put on a pre-pregnancy dress yesterday and it didn’t look completely terrible. I still have a long way to go, but it was great encouragement.
8 ) Ruby Tuesdays- they sent me a birthday coupon for a free burger. It was delicious. And free, which was mainly the best part.
9) Good talks with my hubs- some weeks marriage involves a lot of talking and figuring things out. We did it together, and with great communication. It’s so worth it, and I love him the most much.
10) Productivity- I conquered a decent amount of things this week, and I feel accomplished. That is always nice.
11) My hometown- for being hilarious. I loved the “Sh*t Miami girls say…and guys” youtube videos this week. They nail it and make me miss home so much. As much as I fight it, I will always be a Miami girl.
12) Motivation- So many people have encouraged me through their kind words this week to keep blogging because they enjoy reading. That really helps and keeps me focused.
So what are you thankful for?